O'raion Academy

O'raion Island => Abandoned Town => Topic started by: Kurei Notai on October 27, 2012, 01:04:30 am

Title: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on October 27, 2012, 01:04:30 am
Niha was walking through the town, mused by the deserted place. He notices a few spirits there and here and that, but what he looking for lies in this town... He lean back the wall on some random house and thinks deeply. "Hmm... wonder where it would be..." He mutters to himself.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Elyana Romanov on October 27, 2012, 02:40:02 am
[I don't feel like switching out my accounts, so for now, I shall be your friendly, neighborhood DM. I plan to write in complete italics and choose a color that won't annoy either of us. I hope you plan for fun.]

The town is an eerie ghost town. Signs of life are nil. Not even the animals venture here. The smells of decay, of rot, permeate the air and make it thick, tangible. Eyes are watching, and something desires. Something hungers.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on October 27, 2012, 02:52:05 am
[ kk and i don't mind any colors so you can choose one. It be more interesting and easier to learns if your char can also joins since i new to DM environment if you don't mind.]

Niha softly chuckles, feeling the dead atmosphere. " I wonder if Elliot would freak out if he come here, pretty scary..." He continues his walks to wherever the dead feelings is the strongest. "...Hope there peoples here to meet though..." he said outloud while frowning.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Elyana Romanov on October 27, 2012, 03:44:56 am
[DM in this case means Dungeon Master, like in Dungeons and Dragons. You may also see ST used. This means Storyteller. This place is a place here for the PCs (player characters, i.e. you) to explore, and the admins can storytell for you, and give you plot and other things. Become monsters, or just drag you through creepy, scary and cool stuff.

In this case, I'll be your DM, the one describing your surroundings, playing any NPC (non player character) that you might come across, giving you things and story to interact with. Given that this is my role, it's easier if my character is not in the scene.

Though feel welcome to invite others to join through the PMs. Understand more now? There's nothing too much that you need to do, other than to react and be as you think your character would in the circumstances that you'll face. This is where you get to help tell a story to those reading your scene.]

There are a number of places that death lingers heavily. Violent death, untimely death, wrongful death. This place feels steeped in it. The hospital has a certain staleness to it. And yet, there's a festering core inside it.

The Gallows have seen their share of death. The ground is soaked in blood. The eyes cannot see it, but that certainly doesn't mean that it isn't there. The strange furrows in the earth behind the hospital, extending from it reak of decay. Even the  church feels as blackened as the rest of the town. Even that beacon has lost it's ability to outshine the bleak and dismal hopelessness of this place. The schoolhouse might be, easily, the most heart rending thing. Innocence destroyed usually is.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on October 27, 2012, 01:05:55 pm
[mk lol]

Niha feel a small chills as he feel the most dead auras locate in Schoolhouse. "...it always the childrens..." he sigh as he walks toward the schoolhouse, not liking for the children's deaths and prepared himself.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Elyana Romanov on October 29, 2012, 07:35:39 pm
He couldn't quite prepare himself or steel himself against the wave of longing, of innocent envy that overcame him. It was envy of the living. Jealousy of the spark of life that warmed his skin, made the blood rush through his veins. That he could touch and feel the things around him, taste what he would consume, watch the sun rise, walk in the moonlight. All the things that those living took for granted.

Underneath that innocence, there was something off. Something that kept to the shadows and lurked, rather than being so brazen. Something that watched, and used that innocence as a mask, a facade or a trick.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on October 29, 2012, 07:44:36 pm
Niha stood infront of the school, feeling all of the rushing emotions. He notice tiny bit that there something under the emotions, but for now he must enters to find the certain item... a child's spirit ball... Yuuko asked him to get a spirit ball from a child, presume to hold most of the childrens's positive emotions, once he get it, he should bury it with the child, unsure what happens afterward, for now he focus on his mission as he enters...
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Elyana Romanov on November 05, 2012, 04:41:02 am
The schoolhouse is a shell of it's former self. A terrible fire happened here, and gutted good parts of this school. It has also made moving inside it exceedingly hazardous. The charred remnants of desks still linger. In the blackened ash, small footsteps trailed, in no discernible pattern. These are children's footsteps.

Eyes watch him, but the children do not particularly appear to his attention. Shy and coy, they all seem to be. They're having trouble guessing at Niha's intentions. But time has taught them caution.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on November 05, 2012, 07:54:38 am
He tries to put up poker face, not wanting to caution or anything to the spirits, but his feelings was spinning, it was great difficultly walking through the school house with urges of throwing up or something. When he hear the children footsteps, he understand why they would be caution, even after death, when your ghost, it not always safe... at least he learns that from Yuuko shop, he isn't sure if it the same here though. He kept going, not showing that he a bad guy and spoke softly."Spirits of Childrens... I may ask if you can lead me to your spirit balls, so your souls may at least pass over as you wish, do you allow me to do such a thing?" He ask to see their feeling and intentions if they would lead to him willing, he spoke the truthfully though, he wanted to help these poor lost souls...
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: yami on November 05, 2012, 04:22:20 pm
sup bro? "a young voice says. the voice sounds of a young boy and carries a happy tone" need some help?
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on November 05, 2012, 05:44:17 pm
He looks at the boy and tilt his head. "...who are you?" He ask, 'why would a happy man like him doing in a place with negative emotions lurking around, wonder if he a madman or crazy... better check him out carefully first...' he though to himself.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: yami on November 05, 2012, 05:50:57 pm
"yami smiled" my bad dude. the names yami engimono. i just wanted to see if you need any assistance. i tend to hang around these parts...well not in HERE exactly but in the town
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Elyana Romanov on November 05, 2012, 06:12:13 pm
A small ethereal face peered from behind a corner, but when Yami spoke, it disappeared again. The air had gone still in the school, as if something held it's breath.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on November 05, 2012, 06:15:23 pm
He nodded slowly and open his mouth, but close it again when he caught a glimpse of a face though it disappear too fast for him to see its detail. He look at Yami again and said. "Niha, you can help, just be careful mk?" He said as he walk around the corner where he saw the face.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: yami on November 06, 2012, 02:35:11 pm
sure bro "yami smiled" you clearly are new to the island "yami laughed and followed niha"
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on November 06, 2012, 05:40:45 pm
Niha nodded slowly. "Only been here for a week and so. Alot of things happens alot though, oh and my name is actually Ketiak Kivena. Sorry i forgot about my real name." He grin softly as he walks. "So you know about this place then?" he ask.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: yami on November 07, 2012, 07:49:01 am
yes and no. i hang around the town alot because i like this kind of stuff.... buts thats probably because im a spirit child "yami touched doors and walls as they walked" but for some reason whenever i come through here none of the ghost or souls show themselves. but boss man kyo told me thats because im always so happy "yami  smiled a large smile"
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on November 07, 2012, 05:38:42 pm
Ketiak chuckles about the fact of his smile. "Ghosts is attracted to negative emotions I heard. Since your emitting postive emotions, they likley don't want to get near, this town isn't full of good spirits, at the most, full of negative... sadness, regret, angers, etc." He thinks about for a moment and look at him again.

"I just hope this spirit ball I trying to get would helps the children here... I feel really bad for them..." He said frowning, pitying the childrens as he keep walking.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: yami on November 08, 2012, 01:42:31 am
yeah. i understand completely bro "yami turned his shadow into a ball and tossed it against the wall, playing catch with himself" so where do you come from?
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on November 08, 2012, 02:09:42 am
He scratch his head a bit. "To be honest, I not really sure what world me and my sister come from, but we did travel through dimensions. I don't mind not able to go back, I don't have a family beside my sister who is with me on this island. For now I want to at least find a life to live through, maybe even find a girlfriend. " he chuckles, wondering who would like a 14 year old boy like him, though he actually 17, due to his increase life spans, his body look like a 14 year old instead.
"You?" He ask Yami.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: yami on November 08, 2012, 09:06:23 am
im the child of a God which makes me a spirit. my father is the king of shadows and he rules from Kage no ōkoku...the realm of shadows. other than me theres my brother Bartolomeo James Engimono. ym father wished us to stay by his side and become guardian spirits but we had other plans. my bro became a pirate lieutenant and i became the first year rep for the school.....and a world renown thief "yami smiled"
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: Kurei Notai on November 08, 2012, 05:58:43 pm
Ketiak smiles back. "That cool man, don't listen to whatever peoples tell you, follow your own dreams afterall. Like i said my sister is my only family, and I doubt any girls would like me since I look like a 14 year old boy." He said as he lean back on wall.

"Let see... we walked pretty far, where are we anyway..." He said, looking around in the dark hallway they were, since they were talking, they weren't exactly watching where they going.
Title: Re: A certain item... [Niha, open, cloudy night]
Post by: yami on November 08, 2012, 08:20:43 pm
"yami looked around"......i dunno. this is new to me